What Type of Brain Cancer is the Worst?

what type of brain cancer is the worst
what type of brain cancer is the worst via en.wikipedia.org


When I felt the tumour I immediately got really scared because I was 17 or 18 I was like I don't get cancer and then the doctor the physical and she was like if you had come back in six

 months we probably would have been trying to like push off the inevitable I was in the

 shower and I found a lump I knew that I had to get this detected early I really pushed I hadn't

gone to the doctors in six years it was my life and I had to take control a little over two years

 ago I had heartburn really bad it just wouldn't go away and I just thought this is what happened

when you become a middle-aged man and you have heartburn and you deal with it and you

don't leave the house without a bottle of tums but I would go to my primary care physician for

 my annual physical and he said all blood work and the tests have come back no more you

were you're a healthy 45 year old male maybe it's stress and I said I don't I don't think so

 fevers runny nose had really bad back pain I was itchy from head to toe anytime I came

home from school even at school I went to the doctor I got checked I told them everything

you know everyone laughed it off cuz why would I ever get cancer it was a little bit over a

year until they finally really go something's actually wrong with you we know our bodies

better than anybody else because we live inside them we know when something's up and we just must believe that most times it's not going to be cancer but sometimes it might be and you

want to catch that as early as you possibly can when you compare those diagnosed with cancer

early and those diagnosed at later stages the differences are dramatic we're the only

 organization committing to teaching people how to detect cancer early when you know when

to react and how to team with your doctor lives are saved there are a lot of barriers to care

fear is probably number one forget about family members they don't want to talk about with

their doctors either honesty is super important in particularly when you're having interaction

with your primary care doctor being open with regards to any symptom that may give us clues

 the key the earlier that you detected your the best chances for beating it everybody can

benefit from noticing health changes acting on the health changes and then creating these

 relationships at the doctor of the life that you get to Lee is completely different when you

catch something early we teach people three steps to text so that they can detect almost any

 type of cancer early number one know what it feels like when you really feel good number

two if something doesn't feel right after two weeks get it checked number three if it is not

better share with the doctor every symptom it could be embarrassing whatever he's got to

 know you the way you know yourself I'm a big believer in the three steps and I think they're

empowering people with the confidence that they know their body best a doctor's

appointment only as good as what they bring to it I'm still here to be able to tell others that

this is what we found and this is what we did and it's because I was persistent and saying I don't

feel well when I met with my oncologist for the very first time she said you know you release

 it you saved your life you got in here when you need it to and you spoke up and you

 advocated for yourself and my purpose now is to share my story and save someone else's life because 15:40 saved my life and so I need to pay it forward. Next Types of Brain Tumors Non Cancerous

Tag:
types of brain tumors, glioblastoma life expectancy, glioblastoma prognosis, glioblastoma causes, glioblastoma death process, glioblastoma symptoms, glioblastoma stage 4 what to expect, glioblastoma definition
source: youtube.com

Ads above the article

Ads in the middle of article 1

Ads in the middle of article 2

Ads below the article