Types of Lung Cancer and Treatment

types of lung cancer and treatment
lung cancer and treatment via foundation.chestnet.org


And the lung cancer patient and survivor I was diagnosed with an ADD no cell carcinoma and

I was a large tumor patient ultimately if you come to MD Anderson that's the place you're

gonna select and so I did and doctor proportion offered me a surgery type that was very

attractive to me it was video assisted thoracotomy and it's a little less invasive than a full

 thoracotomy and and sure enough he expressed some urgency that it'd be done and we did it

on august 26 2009 and two days later I was good to go and went home in two and a half days

 I've just had a remarkable you know experience with the recovery as a result of his you know

 good efforts and within three weeks I was lifting weights again actually I had the surgery on a Wednesday I went home Saturday morning I went to church on Sunday and I went to the

office in the gym on Monday and three weeks later they authorized me to lift weights and

so I went back to a full rate weight routine and inside of about six weeks was essentially at 

pre-surgery levels of fitness and capability my life post-surgery has been as good as high

quality if not better than it was prior to my diagnosis in surgery it's an amazing thing to me

that I was picked somehow for this and can say today that I can really do as much or more post surgery then I did prior to my diagnosis in surgery. Next Types of Lung Cancer Mesothelioma

Tag:
adenocarcinoma lung cancer, types of lung cancer and survival rates, lung cancer treatment, what are the four types of lung cancer, what is the most aggressive form of lung cancer?, types of small cell lung cancer, lung cancer symptoms, lung cancer pictures
source: youtube.com

Ads above the article

Ads in the middle of article 1

Ads in the middle of article 2

Ads below the article