Type of Thyroid Cancer Associated with Radiation

type of thyroid cancer associated with radiation
thyroid cancer associated with radiation via epainassist.com


Hi I wanted to create thyroid cancer awareness this affects thousands of people throughout the US every year also children but let me start by telling you my story in 2003 I was not

feeling too good I was feeling kind of tired my head body aches so I went to my doctor and I

told her about how I was feeling and she asked me about my family history and I told her that

in my family I have a history of cancer thyroid and thyroid nodules so she made some blood

tests on me to see how my thyroid levels are and they came out perfectly well and so she

decided to make a sonogram of my thyroid when the results came back it showed that I have

 some favorite nanos so she sent me for biopsy and the biopsy came out good no cancer so

she recommended that every year I would have a sonogram of my thyroid and a biopsy that I

did every year until 2007 the end of 2007 my sonogram revealed that my novels my older

models were much bigger and I had some newer novels so she asked the doctor explained to

me that a biopsy really won't reveal of its cancer thyroid because the nettles were really big so

 she told me based on my situation it would be a good time to have my fiber who removed

have surgery so I thought about it and I agreed with it and I had surgery I had my whole fiber

removed and when i was about to leave the hospital with my husband the doctor walked in and

 he told me that the pathology test came in and i guess it was cancer thyroid the fatality

pathology test revealed that I had Brian's of follicular carcinoma papillary carcinoma so the

doctor tom mean that the next step will be to have a TG test done in a few weeks so I had

 that test done and it revealed that my TG levels were really sky-high which could be that i

still have remained in cancer in my body thyroid cancer so she recommended for me to have

the radiation iodine treatment I had to go to the hospital and take two capsules of radiation

iodine and after I took those capsules I had to go straight home and isolate myself in my

bedroom for one whole week no contact with anybody so that's what I did and after the

 radiation treatment are approximately two or three weeks after I had a full body scan to be

sure that the radiation was working that the treatment was working and yes everything was

good so now I have to wait until 2009 to know if I'm cancer free so I have a little bit of

weight into them that's the most stressful part but I try to keep each day positive now my

most important message here is that we need to create thyroid cancer awareness that's very important I myself I did not know that I had it if I wouldn't have told the doctor my family

history and I could not feel any bumps on my neck I did that examination the doctor did it

and we couldn't feel anything so it's very important to have our cells checked with a doctor or

we could even do our self next emanation that's why I created a website is www.seannal.com sir

awareness calm on the first page you will see how to perform a self neck as examination you

could do it yourselves it's easy and if you feel any bump please consult your doctor

immediately and it has very good and for me this website that has helped me to cope with my illness so I'm sure that all of you out there you will benefit from this whip. Next posts Type of Brain Cancer

Tag:
radiation-induced thyroid cancer, chances of getting thyroid cancer, thyroid cancer symptoms, thyroid cancer treatment, papillary thyroid cancer, thyroid and radiation exposure, is thyroid cancer hereditary, thyroid cancer radiation exposure

Ads above the article

Ads in the middle of article 1

Ads in the middle of article 2

Ads below the article